MyHR is Southern Cross University's employee self-service portal to the University's Human Resource Information System (HRIS) – Aurion. Your username and password for MyHR are the same as the Southern Cross University Login credentials you use to log onto your computer.
MyHR enables you to:
- Submit timesheets (casual and professional employees);
- View and modify personal and emergency contact details;
- View and print payslips;
- Manage bank accounts and deductions;
- View qualifications and employment details; and
- Apply for professional learning programs.
Full-time and part-time employees are also able to:
- Apply for most types of leave (including annual and personal leave); and
- View current leave balances and predict future balances.
Supervisors are also able to:
- Approve leave, timesheets and professional learning program applications;
- Build staff schedules; and
- Submit timesheets and leave applications on behalf of subordinate employees.
Central Role Approvers are also able to:
- Approve casual employee pay claims.
If the online resources do not answer your query please contact HR Services for further assistance.
Southern Cross University collects, stores and uses personal information for the purposes of administering recruitment and employment. The information collected is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, unless we are required by law. The requested information is required to facilitate your employment; it is not required by law. To access or update your information please contact email@example.com. For further information refer to the University’s Privacy Management Plan.