Login to MyHR to submit timesheets and pay claims:
What is MyHR?
MyHR is Southern Cross University's employee self-service portal to the University's Human Resource Information System (HRIS) – Aurion. Your username and password for MyHR are the same as the Southern Cross University Login credentials you use to log onto your computer.
- Submit timesheets and pay claims (casual and professional employees);
- View and modify personal and emergency contact details;
- View and print payslips;
- Manage bank accounts and deductions;
- View qualifications and employment details; and
- Apply for professional learning programs.
Full-time and part-time employees are also able to:
- Apply for most types of leave (including annual and personal leave); and
- View current leave balances and predict future balances.
Supervisors are also able to:
- Approve leave, timesheets and professional learning program applications;
- Build staff schedules; and
- Submit timesheets and leave applications on behalf of subordinate employees.
Central Role Approvers are also able to:
- Approve casual employee timesheets.
If you have multiple appointments, click on the grey head-and-shoulders silhouette to select the correct employee number for your timesheet.
- Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples
- SCU College
- Professional staff
- Engagement/Writers contracts
- Level A to E casual academic staff
Access a Timesheet via the MyHR portal from the Dashboard menu.
- Enter hours within the dates of the pay period
- Academic teaching staff record unit codes, rates and hours worked
- Professional staff record start and finish times
- Engagement/Writers enter the value of the stage claimed
If you have multiple appointments, click on the grey head-and-shoulders silhouette to select the correct employee number for your pay claim.
Applicable to all Faculty academic teaching staff only. Not applicable to Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples and SCU College casual academic teaching staff.
New functionality has been designed in MyHR to improve how casual academic teaching staff complete casual pay claims.
The new Pay Claim Form will:
- Accept dates up to and including the last date of the current pay period.
- Display all current contracts and remaining hours available to claim. Subsequent variations will be added to an initial contract.
- Pay Claim Form will allow searching for applicable Units and Rates
Access a pay claim through a different menu option in the MyHR portal. Instead of using Timesheet, now access a Pay Claim Form via My Forms from the Dashboard menu.
- MyHR Overview - recommended for new employees
- MyHR Supervisor OverviewMyHR Supervisor Overview
- MyHR Demo - casual employees
- MyHR Demo - fixed term & continuing employees, central role approvers & supervisors
Pay Claim Resources:
- Casual Teaching Associate pay claim form guidelines
- Video Demonstration (6 mins)
- Guide to pay claim errors
If the online resources do not answer your query please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Southern Cross University collects, stores and uses personal information for the purposes of administering recruitment and employment. The information collected is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, unless we are required by law. The requested information is required to facilitate your employment; it is not required by law. To access or update your information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information refer to the University's Privacy Management Plan