Provides the basis for a sound understanding of the basic principles governing the formation, interpretation and performance of contractual rights and obligations and the remedies available to parties in contractual disputes, under both common law and statute law.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||explain the relevant statute and common law rules and principles that underpin Australian contract law|
|2||apply the relevant statute and common law rules and principles to the resolution of contract law problems|
|3||express the above in clear, concise and logical language.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- explain the relevant statute and common law rules and principles that underpin Australian contract law
- apply the relevant statute and common law rules and principles to the resolution of contract law problems
- express the above in clear, concise and logical language.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.