|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby||N/A|
Introduces students to the theory and practice of management. An authentic, problem-based learning approach is utilised to engage and develop student skills.
1. Academic Skills
2. Management Principles
3. Organisations in Operation
4. Teamwork in Organisations
5. Interpersonal Skills in Organisations
6. Solving Management Issues
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Cite relevant academic sources|
|2||Identify management principles in practice|
|3||Apply teamwork skills to management issues|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Cite relevant academic sources
- Identify management principles in practice
- Apply teamwork skills to management issues
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Only selected chapters will be used. These chapters will be available for students to download from the library. Purchase of this book is not required.: Schermerhorn, JR, Davidson, P, Factor, A, Woods, P, Simon, A, McBarron, E & Junaid, F, 2020, Management , 7th Asia-Pacific edn, Wiley, Milton, QLD. ISBN: 9780730363545.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.