Careers & Employability
Congratulations — your career has started! The Careers & Employability team are here to help and have many online resources to assist you. Start by logging into CareerHub with your MySCU log in details for all things CAREERS.
Other handy links:
Have you given your career serious thought recently? Do you know where
you’re heading and are you ready for the next step?
Welcome to your CareerSuccess Resources on Southern Cross University’s CareerHub, packed with interactive tools, e-learning content and the latest job opportunities, all designed to help you navigate today's job market and move your career forward with confidence.
Use the CareerSuccess Resources to find the support you need for your situation, whatever it is. You might want to understand your motivations, aspirations and workplace preferences, or perhaps you need help creating your CV or practicing for interview.
If you’re looking for inspiration, then use the databases and job-search engine to find your perfect opportunity or take one of the hundreds of e-learning courses focussed on developing your career and workplace skills with CareerSuccess Resources with advice direct from expert career coaches and hiring managers.
Whether you’re searching for your first role or going through a career change, don’t leave your next step to chance…. explore the CareerSuccess Resources and take control of your career today.
Please contact the Careers & Employability team for further enquiries.
Start thinking about your career from day one of your studies. The Careers team can assist you with this process through personalised appointments — book and confirm on CareerHub (use your MySCU details to log in).
CareerHub also hosts our online CareerSuccess programs and modules that you can work through at your own pace. These resources can help you find part-time and graduate jobs, learn valuable networking and career management skills and will kick start your career.
The Careers team also provides the following services:
- Call to book a phone or on campus appointment for career guidance and course selection
Current students and graduates
- Personalised careers consultations
- Career planning strategies and resources
- Resume, job application and interview resources
- Bright Futures student-alumni mentoring program (matches students with an industry mentor)
- Access to CareerHub for casual, vacation and graduate employment opportunities, resources and events
- Tailored career development guest lectures and workshops
- Careers assistance for your students
- Free advertising for contract or casual staff
- Access to the self-paced CareerSuccess programs and modules on CareerHub