Careers & Employability
Congratulations — your career has started! The Careers & Employability team are here to help and have many online resources to assist you. Start by logging into CareerHub with your MySCU log in details for all things CAREERS.
Other handy links:
Please contact the Careers & Employability team for further enquiries.
Start thinking about your career from day one of your studies. The Careers team can assist you with this process through personalised appointments — book and confirm on CareerHub (use your MySCU details to log in).
CareerHub also hosts our online CareerSuccess programs and modules that you can work through at your own pace. These resources can help you find part-time and graduate jobs, learn valuable networking and career management skills and will kick start your career.
The Careers team also provides the following services:
- Call to book a phone or on campus appointment for career guidance and course selection
Current students and graduates
- Personalised careers consultations
- Career planning strategies and resources
- Resume, job application and interview resources
- Bright Futures student-alumni mentoring program (matches students with an industry mentor)
- Access to CareerHub for casual, vacation and graduate employment opportunities, resources and events
- Tailored career development guest lectures and workshops
- Careers assistance for your students
- Free advertising for contract or casual staff
- Access to the self-paced CareerSuccess programs and modules on CareerHub