CareerSuccess resources for students
- Part-time and graduate jobs exclusive to SCU students
- Jobs Tracker for personalised job alerts to find work nationally and internationally, and research potential employers and required skills
- Careers appointment bookings for help with degree choice, industry research and skills building
- Sample resumes, cover letters and selection criteria for your discipline
- Automatic resume feedback (CV360)
- Video Interview simulator (Interview360) and automated feedback
- Online self-assessment tools for strengths building
- Industry summaries
- Employer videos
- How to modules on LinkedIn, finding jobs, writing job applications, succeeding in job interviews and other essential Career Management skills
- E-Hub Careers Library
- Bright Futures Graduate Mentor Program training
Have you given your career serious thought recently? Do you know where
you’re heading and are you ready for the next step?
Welcome to your CareerSuccess Resources on Southern Cross University’s CareerHub, packed with interactive tools, e-learning content and the latest job opportunities, all designed to help you navigate today's job market and move your career forward with confidence.
Use the CareerSuccess Resources to find the support you need for your situation, whatever it is. You might want to understand your motivations, aspirations and workplace preferences, or perhaps you need help creating your CV or practicing for interview.
If you’re looking for inspiration, then use the databases and job-search engine to find your perfect opportunity or take one of the hundreds of e-learning courses focussed on developing your career and workplace skills with CareerSuccess Resources with advice direct from expert career coaches and hiring managers.
Whether you’re searching for your first role or going through a career change, don’t leave your next step to chance…. explore the CareerSuccess Resources and take control of your career today.