Student ID Card — terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply to your use of your Southern Cross University (University) Student ID Card (Card).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions or issues relating to use of your Card, please contact Student Administration Services on 1800 005 687.
- Your Card remains the property of the University and must be returned when you suspend, withdraw from, or complete your course(s) at the University or your enrolment is terminated by the University.
- Your Card is not transferable.
- You are responsible for use of your Card at all times.
- You must keep your Card secure.
- You must not give your Card to another person to use.
- You must keep all personal and account details relating to your Card secure, user name and account login details.
- You should not bend or deface your Card or expose it to extreme heat.
- If your Card is lost, stolen or damaged:
- You should report this immediately to Student Administration Services.
- You can request a replacement Card for a fee. For details go to Student ID Cards.
- The University may collect and use information relating to your use of your Card. Any personal information will be handled by the University in accordance with the General Privacy Notice for Students.
- The University is not responsible for any unauthorised use of your Card or for any loss arising from your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
See also Printing and Copying Services Terms and Conditions of Use and the Using the Library.