Student administration and management

Knowing where to find the right information and how to get help can save you time when we all know as a student, time is precious.

Student Administration provides useful information such as:

You can change/update your address and telephone numbers in My Enrolment.

Refer to the Enrolling section:

There’s always help available with administrative matters if you can't find the answers you’re looking for.

Contact our Student Advice Team for assistance:

Email: enquiry@scu.edu.au
Telephone: 1800 005 687

Other handy links students commonly look for: