Student administration and management
Knowing where to find the right information and how to get help can save you time when we all know as a student, time is precious.
Student Administration provides useful information such as:
- Key Dates/Teaching Calendar
- Centrelink/Austudy and the three-session calendar
- Class and Exam Timetables
- Academic Transcripts and more
You can change/update your address and telephone numbers in My Enrolment.
Refer to the Enrolling section:
There’s always help available with administrative matters if you can't find the answers you’re looking for.
Contact our Student Advice Team for assistance:
Telephone: 1800 005 687
Other handy links students commonly look for:
- Student ID Cards
- Course progressions / study plans
- Enrol in your units (subjects) with My Enrolment
- Special Consideration
- Campus Maps
- SCU Policy Library (SCU rules and policies).
- Advanced Standing — can you claim some credit for prior learning?
- Indigenous Australian Student Services provides a community within a community.
- I.T. and Technical support can be found on the Technology Services website.
- School Contact details