Scholarships for Indigenous Australian students
Scholarships on offer
There are a number of scholarships available to Indigenous Australian students. Students are encouraged to apply for as many scholarships they may be eligible for. Below is a guide on scholarships that are on offer at Southern Cross University and/or external organisations.
Scholarships on offer at Southern Cross University
- ANZ Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship
- Indigenous Access Scholarship
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Scholarship
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Technology Bursary
- Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship
- Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship
- Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (for PSP students only)
- Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (for PSP students only)
- Feros Care Nursing Scholarship
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship
- The Lord’s Taverners Indigenous Knowledge Honours Scholarship
Any student (including Indigenous Australians) are also eligible to apply for the following:
Scholarships on offer by external providers
The Scholarships Links page provides a resource to help you find information relating to scholarships offered by external providers.
If you are unable to find a scholarship that is applicable to your circumstances/course/study, please visit the Indigenous Scholarships Website.
Note: this website also contains helpful hints on how to apply for a scholarship.
Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program
Commonwealth government scholarships valued at up to $18,000 for regional and remote domestic students experiencing financial disadvantage studying in the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics), Agriculture or Health. For more information go to the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program page on QTAC’s website.