Scholarships for Indigenous Australian students
Find scholarships the easy way …
There are a number of scholarships available to Indigenous Australian students. Students are encouraged to apply for as many scholarships they may be eligible for. Below is a guide on scholarships that are on offer at Southern Cross University and/or external organisations.
Scholarships on offer at Southern Cross University
- ANZ Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships
- Essential Energy Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
- Feros Care Nursing Scholarship
- Gilchrist Charitable Foundation Goori Stars Scholarship
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship
- The Lord’s Taverners Indigenous Knowledge Honours Scholarship
Any student (including Indigenous Australians) are also eligible to apply for the following:
- Undergraduate Scholarships – Future Students
- Undergraduate Scholarships – Current Students
- Honours Scholarships
- Equity Scholarship
- Postgraduate Scholarships
Scholarships on offer by external providers
The Scholarships Links page provides a resource to help you find information relating to scholarships offered by external providers.
If you are unable to find a scholarship that is applicable to your circumstances/course/study, please visit the Indigenous Scholarships Website.
Note: this website also contains helpful hints on how to apply for a scholarship.
Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program
Commonwealth government scholarships valued at up to $18,000 for regional and remote domestic students experiencing financial disadvantage studying in the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics), Agriculture or Health. For more information go to the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program page on QTAC’s website.