Rolling Stone Scholarship
Southern Cross University and Rolling Stone Australia have partnered up to bring you the Rolling Stone Scholarship.
The Scholarship covers a total value of $15,000 over 3 years for Southern Cross University’s Bachelor of Contemporary Music degree at either our Lismore or Coomera campuses.
If you dream one day of performing in front of thousands at the massive festivals around Australia, or are keen on teaching music to young students, then this is the degree for you.
Maybe you’re wanting to have your own music studio or even want to experiment making sounds with your voice, instruments, or laptop? Southern Cross University is where it’s at
Applications Close: 31 January, 2022.
Apply online here
*see below for full eligibility and selection criteria.
Course of study
Bachelor of Contemporary Music studying on-campus at Lismore or Coomera.
$5000 per scholarship for 3 years
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants for the Rolling Stone Scholarship must be:
- Either an Australian citizen or permanent resident visa holder (general or humanitarian)
- Commencing the first year of a Bachelor Contemporary Music degree Southern Cross University on-campus at either the Lismore or Coomera campus in 2021
- Be studying full-time (minimum of three units per teaching session or 6–8 units per academic year).
- The standard of your 50-word response to why music matters to you.
- The 10 best answers will be shortlisted and require a long-form answer.
- The successful recipient will be the applicant who has submitted the most compelling, creative and passionate response as assessed by the Scholarship selection committee.