Show me unit information for yearView previous years of our units
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
examine the technologies and technology applications which enable digital enterprises for business
develop and apply expertise in recognising and analysing digital enterprise opportunities
examine security, ethical, societal, political, legal and global issues relating to digital enterprises
plan for, launch and evaluate success factors of digital initiatives.
Teaching and assessment
Prescribed learning resources
- O'Leary, DE, 2000, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems: Systems, Life Cycle, Electronic Commerce, and Risk, 1st edn, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. ISBN: Digital Object Identifier (DOI): https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511805936.
- Textbook: Turban, E, Outland, J, King, D, Lee, JK, Liang, TP & Turban, DC, 2018, Electronic Commerce 2018: A Managerial and Social Networks Perspective, 9th edn, Springer , Germany. ISBN: ISBN: 978-3-319-58714-1 (Hard Copy)/ 978-3-319-58715-8 (E-Copy).
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Prescribed Learning Resources may change in future Teaching Periods.
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.