The University maintains a range of covers to protect staff, students, activities and assets.
The Insurance and Risk team can provide advice in relation to:
- the insurance program, including levels and types of cover
- specific insurance policy interpretation
- managing claims and ensuring all notifiable events are reported
All insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
Consideration should also be given to appropriate measures to manage risk associated with University activities.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kazia Lombardo - Manager, Insurance and Risk
- Sharon Shelley - Administrative Assistant