Insurance Certificates and Guides

All Insurance Certificates and Guides are general reference tools and specific enquiries should be directed to insurance@scu.edu.au


Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the relevant individual insurance information pages.

Please note our FAQs provide general information, and all University insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.

Specific queries should be directed to the University Insurance and Risk Team.

Advice from the University Legal Team may also be required.