Insurance Certificates and Guides
All Insurance Certificates and Guides are general reference tools and specific enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Accident Protection 2022-2023
- Public Liability - Staff 2022-2023
- Public Liability - Students 2022-2023
- Professional Liability - Staff 2022-2023
- Professional Liability - Students 2022-2023
- Medical Malpractice Protection - Staff 2022-2023
- Medical Malpractice Protection - Students 2022-2023
- Staff Schedule of Benefits - Corporate Travel Insurance
- Student Schedule of Benefits - Corporate Travel Insurance
- Student (Study Abroad) Schedule of Benefits - Corporate Travel Insurance
- Travel Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- NSW Worker's Compensation - 2022-2023
- Qld Worker's Compensation - 2022-2023
- Personal Accident Insurance Guide
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Guide
- Corporate Travel Insurance Guide
- Claims and Duty to Disclose Guide
- Unimutual Guideline for the Valuation of Controlled Environment Contents
- Controlled Environment Maintenance Guideline and Matrix
- Unimutual Controlled Environments Calculator
- International SOS Travellers Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the relevant individual insurance information pages.
Please note our FAQs provide general information, and all University insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
Specific queries should be directed to the University Insurance and Risk Team.
Advice from the University Legal Team may also be required.