Corporate Travel Insurance
Covers travel on authorised University business within Australia and overseas.
Who is covered?
- Staff, University Council members, honorary appointees
- Students travelling for practicum, internships or similarly approved activities
- Students travelling for short term, faculty lead study abroad programs/tours (maximum 30 days)
Who is not covered?
- Students travelling overseas on long exchange programs are not covered and will need to arrange their own insurance
- International students studying in Australia must arrange their own health cover and relevant insurance for the duration of their studies
Please refer to Insurance Certificates and Guides for the following:
- Southern Cross University Corporate Travel Insurance Guide
information about what is covered/excluded, how to make a claim etc
- Staff – Schedule of Benefits
- Student – Schedule of Benefits
- Student Study Abroad – Schedule of Benefits
- Covid-19 Travel Information
Consideration should also be given to appropriate measures to manage risk associated with University activities.