Academic transcripts and testamurs
Once you have completed your course of study you are provided with a final Academic Transcript, free of charge, as part of your graduation package. As a student of SCU you can also download an unofficial academic transcript at any time from My Enrolment.
You can request an official Academic Transcript at any time by:
- Completing the Academic Transcript Request eForm within My Enrolment
Emailing or phoning — callers outside Australia: +61 (2) 6620 3666:
- Lismore Student Advice Team | Phone: 1800 005 687 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffs Harbour Shared Services | Phone: +61 (2) 6659 3777 | Email: email@example.com
- Gold Coast Shared Services | Phone: +61 (7) 5589 3001 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to Student Services, Southern Cross University, PO Box 157, Lismore NSW 2480.
- Coming in to one of our Student Centres
The request form must be accompanied by a cheque or money order in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. The cost is:
Fee for Academic Transcript delivery
- AUD $30 for delivery within Australia
- AUD $35 for overseas destinations
Testamurs are a legal document and can only be released once they have been conferred (awarded) by the University Council. Registering for graduation in My Enrolment will determine how you receive your testamur. See Graduation at Southern Cross University for more information.
Your award will be conferred in the exact name recorded by the University and which appears on your academic transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduate Statement (AHEGS). Name changes must be finalised at least 3 weeks prior to your graduation date. Faxed or emailed documents will not be accepted.
If you are an overseas student and require a letter to assist you with your Visa application to attend a graduation ceremony in Australia, please contact your school.
If you are completing a separate year of Honours, you are still entitled to attend a ceremony and graduate with your first Bachelor degree. Once you have completed your Honours year you will be entitled to attend a further ceremony to graduate with your honours degree. This does not apply if you have completed an honours award which is incorporated with your Bachelor degree. You will receive one award only; e.g. Bachelor of Laws with Honours.
Sanctions will prevent release of your testamur. Please contact the Student Advice Team for information on how to pay your sanction.
Replacement testamurs can be issued for a fee of:
- AUD $80 for delivery within Australia
- AUD $100 for overseas destinations
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries in relation to My eQuals documentation.
Do you have an unpaid student fee, fine or other outstanding financial matter?
Student Sanctions will prevent the release of your Academic Transcript, Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) or Testamur. For information on removing your student sanction please contact Student Administration Services for information on how to pay your sanction.
Phone: 1800 005 687
Calling from outside Australia: +61 2 6620 3666