Tuition fees and charges
Various fees are payable by all students at Southern Cross University while enrolled in their studies. Fees may be subject to increases each year over the course duration.
Information found on this site will allow you to determine which fees are applicable to you, the amount of your fees, due dates, census dates and penalties for non-payment.
Please select from the links below to discover more information on the following topics:
- Domestic Fee Information: Includes information for domestic students on Commonwealth-Supported Places, HELP loan schemes, Tuition Fees and Student Contribution Amounts (SCA).
- International Fee Information: Outlines unit withdrawal impacts, refund rules and administrative charges applicable to International students. International tuition fee amounts can be sought from SCU International.
- Fee-paying students and course transfers, transition and deferrals
- Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF): More information on what SSAF is, what the SSAF funds, fee schedules and frequently asked questions.
- Important Fee Dates
- determine when you are financially liable for your units.
- Fee due dates are the last date in which payments can be made before Student Sanction penalties may be applied.
- Invoices and Payment: Instructions on different ways in which you can pay your fees.
- Refunds and Remissions: Includes information regarding rules, policies and application procedures if you wish to apply for a remission or refund of your fees.
- Rules — Fees, Charges and Sanctions
If you are unable to find the information you require on these pages, please contact us on:
Telephone: 1800 005 687
Looking for financial assistance?
Click the link below for further information