Jim Dickinson Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Jim Dickinson Mechanical Engineering Scholarship is awarded to an enrolled student of Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering who has demonstrated successful academic progression and experienced personal disadvantage.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 30 January 2021.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select the Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize button on the Rewards Summary page
- Select 2021 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the Reward you wish to apply for
- Select the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
Course of study
Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering.
$5000 (two payments of $2500 per session).
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
- The recipient must be a continuing student enrolled full-time (6 to 8 units in 2021) in Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Selection will also consider the standard of the response to the general scholarship application questions.
- Demonstrate that they have experience of personal disadvantage.