Class registration via My Enrolment (on-campus activities only)
Download PDF guide on How to Register Into Classes
View your timetable
- Go to the online timetables search
- Search for your enrolled units (one at a time)
- Write or print the classes planned for each unit
You must attend one class for each activity planned for each of your units e.g. if the planned classes are Workshop 1, Workshop 2 and Workshop 3 you only need to register for one of these options.
Class registration opening times
Opening times on the dates listed below are 9:00am AEDT (NSW) and and 8.00am AEST (QLD) when daylight savings time is in effect. Otherwise opening time is 9:00 AEST (NSW and QLD).
Session 1, Study Period 2 and Study Period 3, 2021
|School of Education||Wednesday 27 January 2021|
|Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples||Wednesday 27 January 2021|
|School of Arts and Social Sciences||Wednesday 27 January 2021|
|School of Health and Human Sciences||Thursday 28 January 2021|
|School of Environment, Science and Engineering||Thursday 28 January 2021|
|School of Business and Tourism||Friday 29 January 2021|
|SCU College||Friday 29 January 2021|
|School of Law and Justice||Friday 29 January 2021|
Register in classes
An email will be sent to your SCU email account prior to the commencement of the study period advising dates for Class Registration.
- In My Enrolment click on Classes
- You will see your units with the available activities
- Refer to the study requirements listed next to each activity. This will indicate if you are required to register
- Click on the relevant button to the right of each unit to Register or Change the available activities
- You can confirm your class registration is complete by using the traffic light system that is displayed next to each unit
Green Light: If you have successfully registered for all your available activities in each unit, this will be indicated by a green light.
Orange Light: If you have registered for some (but not all) of your available activities in each unit, this will be indicated by an orange light. You will also receive an orange light if you have Wait-listed for one or more activities.
Red Light: If you haven't registered for any activities this will be indicated by a red light.
Please note: In some instances you will not be able to register for all of your activities. This commonly occurs with courses like the Bachelor of Contemporary Music. If you are not sure you have registered correctly please contact Client Services on 1800 005 687.