Changing courses / course transfer

To change your course at Southern Cross University you need to apply directly to the University for a course transfer.

To apply for a course transfer please complete the following steps:

  1. Log into My Enrolment
  2. Click on Applications
  3. Select Add New
  4. Complete and submit your application

Note: if you are enrolled in a fee-paying course see Fee-paying students and course transfers, transition and deferrals before changing courses.