Future student undergraduate scholarships
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support future students commencing their first year of study.
The various categories of scholarships are designed to not only recognise academic excellence but also contribute to and encourage student success and support disadvantaged students undertaking our courses.
Main Round Scholarships
- Applications for 2024 have opened – closing 18 February 2024.
- Shortlisting from late February 2024
- Main Round Scholarship offers made from mid-April 2024.
- Successful applicants will be emailed to the email address supplied with their course application. Recipients will have a week to respond to their offer before it lapses.
Scholarships on offer
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Transform Scholarship
- Father Lou Molloy (Marist) Woodlawn Scholarship
- Father Paul Pidcock Scholarship
- FNC Scholarship
- Gilchrist Foundation Scholarship
- The Lord’s Taverners (Northern NSW) University Scholarship
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation SCU Bowen Education Fund Scholarship
- Silver Rose Portrait Photography Scholarship
- Southern Cross University Rugby Gold Rats Scholarship
- Twin Towns Community Foundation Scholarship
- Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship
Information for current scholarship recipients
Understand your student obligation, payment schedules, and other support services available.