Future student undergraduate scholarships
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support future students commencing their first year of study. The various categories of scholarships are designed to not only recognise academic excellence but also contribute to and encourage student success and support disadvantaged students undertaking our courses.
Scholarships offer rounds
Early Round Scholarships
Early round scholarships are only available to 2020 Year 12 school leavers within the SCU footprint. Students must either:
- Apply for and receive offers of admission via the STAR Early Offer Scheme
- Successfully completed the SCU Head-Start in 2020 or in Session 1, 2020
Applications open August 2020 — closing 30 September 2020
- QLD: October 2020
- NSW: November 2020
Main Round Scholarships
Main Round Scholarships are available to any future student commencing (their first year) at Southern Cross University (except where criteria has indicated recent Year 12 only). Scholarships will be offered after the UAC and QTAC main admission rounds.
Applications open 16 August 2020 — closing 20 December 2020.
- Shortlisting from late December 2020 — 10 January 2021.
- Main Round Scholarship offers made from mid-January 2021.
For more information contact the Scholarships Office.
Scholarships on offer
The following provides a list of scholarships on offer grouped by schools. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
Any undergraduate degree
- The Louise Morgan Head-Start Scholarship
- Huawei Technologies Scholarship
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation SCU Bowen Education Fund Scholarship
- Quota International of Alstonville/Wollongbar Club Scholarship
- Southern Cross University Rugby Gold Rats Scholarship
- Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) Scholarships
- Twin Towns Community Foundation Scholarship