Future student undergraduate scholarships
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support future students commencing their first year of study. The various categories of scholarships are designed to not only recognise academic excellence but also contribute to and encourage student success and support disadvantaged students undertaking our courses.
Scholarships offer rounds
Main Round Scholarships
Applications for 2023 have opened – closing 22 February 2023.
- Shortlisting from late February 2023
- Main Round Scholarship offers made from mid-March 2023.
Successful applicants will be emailed to the email address supplied with their course application. Recipients will have a week to respond to their offer before it lapses.
For more information contact the Scholarships Office.
Scholarships on offer
The following provides a list of scholarships on offer grouped by schools. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
Any undergraduate degree
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- The Louise Morgan Scholarship
- Father Paul Pidcock Scholarship
- FNC Scholarship
- Gilchrist Foundation Scholarship
- The Lord’s Taverners (Northern NSW) University Scholarship
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship (high school leaver)
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship (mature age)
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation SCU Bowen Education Fund Scholarship
- Quota International of Alstonville/Wollongbar Club Scholarship
- Silver Rose Portrait Photography Scholarship
- Southern Cross Scholars
- Southern Cross University Rugby Gold Rats Scholarship
- Twin Towns Community Foundation Scholarship
- Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship
Faculty of Business, Law and Arts
- Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship
- HQB Future Leaders Scholarship
- Rolling Stone Scholarship
- Summerland Credit Union Scholarship
- Transforming Lismore – Business and Enterprise Scholarship