Future student undergraduate scholarships
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support future students commencing their first year of study. The various categories of scholarships are designed to not only recognise academic excellence but also contribute to and encourage student success and support disadvantaged students undertaking our courses.
Scholarships offer rounds
Main Round Scholarships
Main Round Scholarships are available to any future student commencing (their first year) at Southern Cross University (except where criteria has indicated recent Year 12 only). Scholarships will be offered after the UAC and QTAC main admission rounds.
Applications open 16 August 2020 — closing 20 December 2021.
- Shortlisting from late December 2021 — 20 January 2022.
- Main Round Scholarship offers made from mid-January 2022.
Successful applicants will be emailed. Recipients will have a week to respond to their offer before it lapses.
For more information contact the Scholarships Office.
Scholarships on offer
The following provides a list of scholarships on offer grouped by schools. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
Any undergraduate degree
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- The Louise Morgan Head-Start Scholarship
- Father Paul Pidcock Scholarship
- FNC Scholarship
- Huawei Technologies Scholarship
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship (high school leaver)
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship (mature age)
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation SCU Bowen Education Fund Scholarship
- Quota International of Alstonville/Wollongbar Club Scholarship
- Southern Cross Scholars
- Southern Cross University Rugby Gold Rats Scholarship
- Twin Towns Community Foundation Scholarship
- Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship
Faculty of Business, Law and Arts
- Rolling Stone Scholarship
- Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship
- Summerland Credit Union Scholarship