Father Paul Pidcock Scholarship
See Applying for a scholarship for details on application process
Father Paul Pidcock as a total value of $3,750 to be paid in six instalments of $625. Final payment to be made by 30 June 2023.
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Commencing students in any undergraduate degree
Applicants for the Father Paul Pidcock Scholarship must be
- Australian citizens, permanent residents or holders of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing study in an undergraduate degree at Southern Cross University
- A Year 12 graduate of St John’s College — Woodlawn in 2021.
Selection will be based on:
- Applicants must provide personal introductory statements (100–200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and what they hope to achieve in the future through the completion of their chosen degree.
- Preference may be given to students studying at the Lismore Campus.