I am a Lecturer at Gnibi College, Southern Cross University and an affiliate of Centre for Children and Young People.
- Doctorate of Indigenous Philosophies student at Gnibi, SCU.
- Higher Education Officer (Level 5) in Animal Nutrition at the University of New England.
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Pharmacology/Endocrinology. University of New England, Armidale.
- PhD student in Oncology/Apoptosis, John Curtin Medical School. ANU
- NATSIPA board member
- CAPA Board member
- Certificate – Intervene, Equality and Respect Training for Leaders (Level 1).
- Completion of Mental Health First Aid Training
- Level 1 Cricket Coach and Volleyball Coach
- Anti-Racism Contact Officer (ARCO)
- Year Adviser at Richmond River High School (2013-2018)
Lecturer – Indigenous Australians in Education; Indigenous Knowledge, Worldviews, Caring for Country and Independent Research. I am also available as a tutor for Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS).
- Testing and Assessment, IASS
- Bachelor of Science with Honours from the University of New England
- Australian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association Diploma (APMA) from Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Education (secondary) from Southern Cross University achieving qualifications and approval to teach year 7-10 science, chemistry and biology. Teacher of HSC Biology to HSC (2007-2018)
- 4 years of Higher School Certificate (HSC) marking experience for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Higher Education Officer (Level 5) in Nutrition at the University of New England. Professor Mingan Choct was my employer in Animal Science. The position involved many roles such as supervising International postgraduate students and hosting International conferences.
- Student-teacher supervisor for Southern Cross University.